Thursday 26 November 2020

Kapa Haka 2020

 Turanganui Kapa Haka Festival 2020 

This term is flying past my eyes, we have 2 weeks to go, then the Yr6’s are off to intermediate.  Last week our whole school participated in the Turanganui kapa haka festival. I was in the front row.  As we were walking on stage I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. 


We sang  E te ariki, Utaina, Rona, Ka mate haka, school haka and Wainui e. Before I knew it, it was time to watch wai and nui syndicate’s  performances.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.