Tuesday 2 June 2020

Covid - 19 Learning From Home
On Wednesday 25th of March lockdown began. Wow! Nearly 2 
months of being locked inside a house with 6 loud people! Learning 
from home was quite good from my side of things. Not just because 
I got to sleep in for an extra hour, but also because I got to control 
where I could sit, eat etc. I would much rather be at school. It's 
better when you can see people other than your family. How was 
your lockdown learning experience? 


Our teachers gave us priorities to do during lockdown. We also
 started using a new website called steps spelling. We used steps 
everyday for 20- 30 minutes. Every week was a different theme. We had 
themes like : Anzac, Animal Kingdom, World Famous, Story Time 
and Our World.  Check out one of my favourite tasks from Anzac weeks!









 My favourite priorities during lockdown would be Anzac
silhouette art, Anzac biscuit box, storytime book cover, six sentence story
and so much more!


Here is what the check in
looked like at the end of
week!

Overall lockdown was quite good! Thanks for reading! 

10 comments:

  1. I think your story is really good but I think that you could add what activities you did over all I think it is a great story about your lockdown learning. Charlotte M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte for the feedback! I've added in what activities I've done.

      Delete
  2. Hi that was great kayla thank you for telling me what you liked, like sleeping in but I thought you could put a photo of what you did. It was great to know what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kayla,
    I liked how you added what you loved about lock down and what you didn't. Those 6 loud people remind me of the 6 loud people in my family. I also like how you added the topics we had during the weeks. What did you get up to in the lock down?

    From Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tillie all I did other than school was baking. What did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you included screenshots of the tasks and also added a lot of detail, and how you added what your favorite was. My feedback is to maybe make the screenshot of the check off bigger if you can. Other than that, the blog was good.

    ANroux Viljoen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kayla I think that your story is Better than mine because you have put in photos and I like the way on how you stayed positive even with 6 loud people and I could not stand that and Overall it was really good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kayla. I really liked how you added how you felt during Lockdown and I know family can be crazy! One thing, could you make the Pics Bigger? Overall, Spot on.
    Sincerely, Kale'a. 😊🐈

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.