Wednesday 3 April 2019

Ice Skating

                                                      ICE SKATING
Ice Skating is fun. I love ice skating. Everytime I go ice skating I never know how to ice skate. But then I get the hang of it and have tons of fun. Its so funny when I fall on my butt.

My first time ice skating was very nerve racking. Then I got the hang of it and my mom said Kayla we have to go home now. I really didn't want to.

For my 10th birthday we are going ice skating. Cornelia, Millie,Charlotte and Jayden are coming.
I can't wait

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, I am charlotte
    I really liked the way you added lots of detail.
    I learnt that you've had a lot of experience
    Mā te wā charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.